All initial treatments are a minimum of 60 minutes in duration. For subsequent treatments, most therapists also require a minimum of 60 minutes. Please call to confirm with the office.
If booking online, please note that appointments may be required to be slightly adjusted based on their time request. EOB will contact you should this issue arise with your booking.
Please note that evening appointments are often unavailable with most therapists due to high demand. Please call the office to be added to our cancellation list, or you may add yourself to our waiting lists online in our Jane booking system.
initial 60 minute treatment - 120
30 minute treatment - 75
45 minute treatment - 100
60 minute treatment - 120
75 minute treatment - 155
90 minute treatment - 185
24 hour notice for cancellation is required, otherwise the patient is responsible for 100% of the appointment fee. Sickness cancellations are no charge, however we kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible to fill your spot. This does not apply to no shows which will be charged the full fee. Special consideration may be given to sudden emergency- this can be discussed with your therapist.
Most major insurance companies can be directly billed including Pacific Blue Cross, Medavie Blue Cross, all Telus eHealth, Sunlife, and Green Shield. We do not require current doctors’ notes, however they may be required by your plan. The patient is responsible for full payment in the event that the RMT cannot directly bill for them.
Patients, if undressed, will be draped in a sheet at all times. Usually only the body part being treated is exposed.
Please be on time to ensure that you receive your full treatment time. Treatment time includes assessment and homecare instructions as well as hands on modalities.
A valid credit card on file will be required prior to booking. If you haven’t already done so, please log in to your Jane account and add your credit card information into the encrypted site.
Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, and MasterCard Debit are all accepted and due at the time of treatment.
communicable disease protocols
Due to the nature of massage therapy and the inability to have physical distancing in place during massage therapy treatments, Elements of Balance acknowledges all risks of communicable diseases cannot be eliminated, however we follow all current CMTBC and PHO protocols and guidelines to keep our patients safe.
• Per the Provincial Health Officer, masks are recommended in healthcare settings. Please note that some of our therapists will require you to wear a mask during your treatment, so we kindly ask that you come prepared with one. Patients may also feel free to request that their RMT wears one.
• We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your treatment time to decrease the amount of people in the clinic at any given time.
• Upon entrance to the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer provided on the table in the waiting room.
• Unless you require assistance, you must arrive to your appointment unaccompanied (this includes children).
• Our therapists sanitize the treatment room and all high touch areas thoroughly and often.
Thank you for helping keep all of us safe!
Elements of Balance